Specialist 3d makers - passionate about applying 3d tech to science, culture, education, ecology and art
Innovative 3d printing, 3d research, 3d public engagement and general digital 3d services for public engagement, product design, archaeology, ecology, education, natural history, palaeontology, health care and museums.
- 3d scanning using photogrammetry, structured light scanning mostly for natural and cultural heritage projects
- Professional 3d printed replication services including full colour photo-textured 3d prints in a gypsum/acrylic material to simulate and replicate bone, ceramic, aged-metal and stone.
- 3d print to mould to cast services for wider material choices or low cost replicas for museum shops
- Design and build public engagement pieces incorporating electronics and programmable devices
- Digital modelling and sculpting allowing us to design new objects or repair digital models..
- 3d model generation from microCT, CT and NMR cross-sections mostly for heritage projects.