Digital and physical 3d making services for science, culture, education, ecology, design, art & research
Innovative 3d printing, 3d research, 3d public engagement and general digital 3d services for public engagement, product design, archaeology, ecology, education, natural history, palaeontology, health care and museums. Services include:
- Object, model and specimen creation/replication service using a variety of methods including full colour photo-textured 3d printing in gypsum/acrylic to simulate and replicate bone, ceramic, aged-metal and stone.
- Precision acrylic 3d printing for model making or prototyping.
- 3d scanning using photogrammetry, structured light scanning for natural and cultural heritage projects.
- 3d print to mould to cast services for wider material choices or replicas for museum retail.
- Digital modelling and sculpting to design new objects or repair digital models.
- 3d model generation from CT cross-sections for natural and cultural heritage projects.
- Design and build public engagement pieces incorporating electronics and programmable devices.